NEEM OIL has been used medicinally and cosmetically for hundreds of years. Its long-term use has made it one of the oldest medicines available today.
Used to treat a myriad of diseases and illnesses, Neem Oil is truly a product that has withstood the test of time.
Our Neem Oil is cold-pressed from whole Neem tree nuts (Axadica Indica). It has a very strong odor, dark color, and thick viscosity.
PROPERTIES OF NEEM OIL:
- Heals Cancer, Tumors, Growths, Fibroids
- Heals HIV/AIDS
- Heals all Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Molds
- Heals serious Skin problems, including Leprosy, Psoriasis, Eczema, Scabies, Head Lice
- Heals infection
- Detoxifies & Rejuvenates Immune System
- Useful in healing Diabetes & Pancreatic Condition
- Heals Arthritis, Osteo-Arthritis, and Joint Pain
- Heals Neuropathy and regenerates Nerves
- Blood cleanser and Liver cleanser
- Regenerative effects on the Liver
- Smooth flow of Liver Energy
- Heals Asthma, Bronchitis, Sinusitis
- Anti-Viral, Septic, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Bacterial
- Spermicidal & Birth Control
- And Much More
Neem Oil is exceptionally rich and contains a heavy odor. It will need to be diluted accordingly before adding it to your products and sometimes heated to turn it into a pourable liquid.
We recommend experimenting in small batches with this oil so that the odor does not adversely alter your final product.
VIDEO: NEEM OIL PROTOCOL:
BENEFICIAL USES FOR NEEM OIL:
ATHLETE'S FOOT: Add a few drops to a foot soak, foot powder, or anti-fungal salve recipe.
DANDRUFF & HEAD LICE: Massage with Olive or other carrier oil into the hair and scalp. Leave in for one hour, and then shampoo out.
SALVES: Add a few drops to your healing salve.
SOAPS: Use with your base oils.
- HAND SOAP: Add to liquid hand soap for anti-bacterial properties.
GARDEN PESTICIDE: Mix with Castille Soap and water, spray onto infested plants as needed. The spray will suffocate soft-bodied insects and will repel other insects.
ACNE: Mix a small amount into your facial clay and apply to problem spots.
BATHING: Mix a few drops with the bath water.
BUG REPELLENT: Use in lotion to deter bugs and mosquitoes.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.