Amalaki, or Amla, known as Amla (“Amma”) because of its cooling energy whereas Haritaki is like the father, heating. Is worshipped by people in India and there is a day dedicated to its praise and thanks. Heals many bodily afflictions and nourishes the entire body and being. Improves oxygenation in the body, increases red blood cell count, and provides more vitamin C than 30 oranges. Enhances immunity at many levels, improves digestion and elimination, cleanses and nourishes the body tissues, eyes, hair, nails, and skin. Highly beneficial in cancerous conditions and metabolic disorders such as anemia. Has all tastes except salty just like Haritaki except with different dimensions ... sour, bitter, pungent, astringent, and sweet ... and therefore enlivens the tongue and senses. All praiseworthy qualities make up a very long list. Organic.
1. Is known as “the best among rejuvenative herbs” and alsoknown as Dhatri, “The Nurse.”
2. Has cooling energy,
3. Flushes out toxins and rejuvenates simultaneously,
4. Strengthens and cleans the eyes,
5. Heightens digestion without being heating, and enhances food absorption, assimilation, and elimination,
6. Benefits hair, nails, teeth, and skin immensely. Helps reduce graying and thinning of hair,
7. Cleanses the tissues of the skin, moisturizes skin, and promotes luster.
8. Cleanses all seven dhatus, or tissues of the body,
9. Maintains muscle tone, enhances protein synthesis, provides positive nitrogen balance, and contributes to lean muscle mass,
10. Supports fertility in both men and women,
11. Supports health of the heart and lungs,
12. Promotes intelligence and nourishes the brain,
13. Prevents against cancer,
14. Supports liver function
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Note: It is the main ingredient in Chyawanprash.