HARITAKI is KING OF THE PLANT WORLD
"Haritaki" means "House of God"
- Put several fruits in a wide-top bottle.
- Fill with water.
- Carry this as your personal water bottle, the water is pure.
- Drink and refill water all day.
- Once fruit expands and becomes soft eat at least one-fruit-a-day with the water.
- You can heat water and drink as you would green tea.
- You can crush the fruit and mix in your juice or smoothie.
- Removes obstructions from channels and pathways of body
- Promotes fearlessness
- Nervine tonic, promotes brain functioning and intelligence
- Preserves vital force in body
- Promotes longevity and youthfulness
- Relieves and corrects gastrointestinal ailments
- Detoxifies body
- Aids in elimination and colon health
- Strengthens sense organs
- Treats internal and external diseases of eye
- Nourishes all tissues
- Nourishes the heart, liver, spleen
- Improves memory,
- Improves urinary health,
- Normalizes excess body fat,
- Corrects flatulence
- Nourishes the blood
Note: If one is a heavy alcoholic it is suggested not to utilize Haritaki. Amalaki is suggested instead since Haritaki is heating whereas Amalaki is cooling.
*The statements, above, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.